Duties to be performed:
• Assign and Co-ordinate activities of car rental counter agents, car cleaners, and pickup/drop off drivers.
• Organize maintenance of the vehicles as per manufacturer’s maintenance chart.
• Assign sales agent to perform pre and post rental inspection as per the company’s template.
• Prepare estimates of damage to cars due to customer’s fault and discuss with the customer.
• Train staff in job duties and company policies.
• Opens and closes the store by performing duties such as placing removing signage, opening and closing tills, unlock and securing the store.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Settle customer’s requests & complains regarding supply or shortage.
• Supervise Staff and prepare work schedules.
• Implement specials offers on rentals as per management’s guidelines.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Minimum 6 months of experience required in the same field.