Reporting Analyst – Provider Relations
Express Scripts Canada is looking for a self-motivated and energetic Reporting Analyst to join the Provider Relations department. The primary functions of the Reporting Analyst are to support the Provider Relations team by introducing a workforce assignment to help maintain client service commitments, monitor productivity and quality results, and reporting requirements to manage client requests and department objectives. This role requires the successful candidate to collaborate with the team to develop new processes including operational dashboards that will provide the oversight of service standards and other metrics that will assist Provider Relations to deliver quality services on time to clients.
- Create workforce assignment and introduce forecasting
- Conduct ongoing capacity reviews as business needs change to understand impact to workforce requirements
- Produce productivity and quality reports
- Help develop and maintain operational dashboards for oversight on department KPIs
- Analyze data for trends, present findings and recommendations/insights to management and follow through with tracking to implementation of solutions
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders to review, modify and help develop reporting and process automation to create efficiencies. Maintain existing reports
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams and related documentation to support new processes
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) activities including verifying the accuracy of communication postings on the Provider Website, and support the Provider Relations QA and Communications Specialists as necessary (e.g. backfill during vacation periods)
- Support company projects and conduct system testing when required
- Monitor project process by tracking activity and providing progress updates
- Present and report on data insights to customers
- Other duties as assigned to support team objectives and other cross functional teams
- Is a key participant in strategic thinking for the progression of the department (using available data) and is able to assist with implementing industry and other change initiatives
- Post-Secondary School diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in business analysis and reporting including the ability to gather clear business requirements
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet work commitments; ability to adapt in a dynamic environment and make independent decisions
- Detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, negotiation skills, creative and innovative thinking
- Advanced skills in MS Excel (create, edit, and run Excel based macros, work with advanced formulas, and pivot tables), PowerPoint, Access database, knowledge with data analytic querying tools such as ACL, and SQL
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently, and work cross-functionally as required
- Experience creating operational dashboards to display metrics in a visually effective way
- Knowledge of managed healthcare/pharmacy, MS&E or Dental benefit administration and claims processing is an asset
- Bilingualism in French & English is an asset
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
The role of the Provider Relations department is to manage provider contracts and registrations to maintain an accurate database and to support healthcare providers by delivering effective and timely communications to ensure seamless claims adjudication.
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in this position however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca