Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Reservation Supervisor (6315)
2642 Cedar Park Pl
Abbotsford, British Columbia
V2T 3S5 Canada
- Manage, assist and ensure the work of reservation clerks, agents and other staff members.
- Provide guidance and assistance on complex and/or large travel requests.
- Supervises a staff of travel clerks who are responsible for coordinating travel needs.
- Train newly recruited staff on company procedures, policies and systems.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, assign duties and expedite work flow for reservation agents.
- Ensure acceptable service levels and all statistical reports are sought and maintained.
- Track daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly statistics reports for analytical, budgeting and forecasting purposes.
- Attend all scheduled meetings/ travel seminars as required.
- Respond to client’s travel inquires or concerns and resolve their issue in a timely manner.
- Buy and maintain office supplies and other work required equipment.
- Assure smooth working of office computer systems, networks and make arrangements for maintenance, if required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of secondary education required.
- Post-secondary education and/or 6months to 1-year experience in the same field required.
How to Apply: