YUKI SUSHI, located at #1-1879 Vernon St., Lumby, BC V0E 2G0, Canada, is currently looking for two (2) permanent, full time cooks experienced. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: Restaurant Cook (Japanese Food)
- Vacancies: Two (2)
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $16.00
- Working hours: 35~40 hours per week
- Benefits: 4% of vacation pay / Free meals at work and tips
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Reliability, Organized
- Prepare and complete Japanese hot foods such as udon, tempura, yaki soba, teriyaki, donburi, etc.
- Cook various deep-fried seafood and vegetable tempura and treat deep fry oils safely and dispose used oil in proper manner
- Plan and create new menus and be responsible for reflecting customers’ feedback
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food portions and estimate food requirements, costs
- Supervise kitchen helpers with respect to food preparation and oversee kitchen operations and train kitchen staff
- Monitor, maintain food inventory, supplies and equipment and order them when needed
- Clean kitchen, work areas and abide by safety and hygiene rule.
- Education is not required
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a cook in a commercial restaurant or completion of program in cooking is required
Contact Information: Yuki Sushi
- Business Location: #1-1879 Vernon St., Lumby, BC V0E 2G0, Canada
- E-mail: email@example.com
We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youth and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing or mailing with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the director.