WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Serim Family Ent. Ltd. o/a McDonald’s is currently looking for a Restaurant General Manager at 10375-51 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5H4.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
• Salary: $60,000/year;
• Hours: 44 Hours / Week;
• Benefits: Group insurance benefits.
Terms of employment:
• Vacancies: 1
• Full time, Permanent position
• Job start date: As soon as possible
• Manage restaurant by planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations;
• Meet and exceed standards in food quality, safety, and cleanliness;
• Make decisions and solve problems concerning restaurant operation;
• Implement operational procedures as per McDonald’s policies;
• Recruit, hire, motivate and oversee training of the staff;
• Provide leadership, guidance and direction to all t team members to achieve goals;
• Identify and delegate responsibilities to shift leaders/asst. managers and staff to ensure objectives are met and excellent service is consistently achieved;
• Provide coaching and feedback to team leaders/asst. managers and staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis;
• Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
• Ensure proper cash management controls are followed by staff, as per policy;
• Communicate with customers, resolve any issues or complaints;
• Control inventory and monitor revenues;
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers;
• Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services;
• Follow budgets and discuss them with owners;
• Prepare and submit annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports.
• Must be able to speak English;
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
• 3 – 5 years of experience, including supervisory experience;
• Must be able to manage more than 20 people;
$1,500,001 – $4,000,000
Business equipment and computer applications:
Spreadsheet, Point of sale system, MS Office, MS Word, MS Windows, MS Outlook, MS Excel;
Must be able to work flexible shifts:
early morning, morning, day, evening, shift, weekend, night;
excellent written communication, dependability, reliability, excellent oral communication, team player, accurate, client focus, flexibility, effective interpersonal skills, organized.
Security and Safety:
Basic security clearance
Public transportation is available
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Work Location Information:
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail: 10375 51 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6H 5H4.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write job title and location in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers and visible minorities.