Hiring a Restaurant Manager
Position: Restaurant Manager
Work Hours: 35 hours per week (Full-time), Permanent
Wage: $21.00 per hour
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation
– Direct and control the operations of the restaurant.
– Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
– Monitor sales and modify procedures and prices.
– Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies.
– Resolve customer’s complaints.
-Experience: Minimum 2~3 years of experience as a restaurant manager
-Language: English is required.
-Education: Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food
and beverage service management
How to Apply
By E-mail: Bestsushi2016@gmail.com
By Mail: 1056556 BC Ltd. dba Best Sushi N Kitchen
#205-403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC, V3K 3V9