Looking for a Full-time/Permanent Restaurant Manager
Job Title:Restaurant Manager
– Direct and control the operations of the restaurant.
– Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
– Monitor sales and modify procedures and prices.
– Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies.
– Resolve customer’s complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
– Recruit staff and oversee staff training
–Minimum 2~3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
-Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management
-English is required
Wages: $21.00per hour
Standard Hours of Work:8.00 hours per day / 40.00hours per week
Benefits:10 days paid vacation per year.