WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Gebran Enterprises Inc.o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for
a Restaurant Manager at the Kingsway Corner: 10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B6.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Job start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $22.00 / Hour
Hours:40Hours / Week
Benefits: Group insurance benefits, Bonus based on performance, free uniform, free meal on duty
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night. Applicant must be able to work overnight shifts (10pm-6am).
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations,
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures,
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed,
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation,
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance,
- Recruit, train and supervise staff,
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns,
- Provide customer service,
- Conduct performance reviews,
- Organize and maintain inventory,
- Cost products and services,
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
3 years to less than 5 years
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people, 5-10 people
Workers Supervised:Janitors, maintenance staff and specialized cleaners
Personal Suitability: Dependability, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Accurate, Client focus, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Organized
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail:10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B6
Drop off your resume in person:10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B6
By email: email@example.com (Please write job title in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth and people with disabilities.