JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
23.08/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Weekends, Evening and Morning shifts
1. Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
2. Determine the type of services, promotions, offers to be implemented
3. Recruit staff and oversee staff training
4. Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
5. Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
6. Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
7. Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
2-3 years experience in food sector is required
Spice Kings Bistro Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
15325 56 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0X9
APPLY BY E-MAIL: