JOB START DATE
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
$23.08/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
- Determine the type of services, promotions, offers to be implemented
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of high school
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
At least 2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
Barcelos Nordel Restaurant
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#113 12499 88 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1P8
APPLY BY E-MAIL: