WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Gebran Enterprises Inc. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for a Restaurant Manager for Cleaning and Maintenance Department (1 vacancy) at the Kingsway Corner: 10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B6.
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Wage: $22 .00 / Hour
Hours: 40 Hours / Wee k
Benefits: Group insurance benefits, Bonus based on performance, free uniform, free meal on duty
Terms of employment: Full time, Permanent position
Job start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night. Applicant must be able to work overnight shifts (10pm-6am).
- Manage restaurant by planning, organizing, directing, controlling and evaluating daily operations;
- Meet and exceed restaurant standards in safety and cleanliness;
- Inspect restaurant grounds and equipment to ensure safety and cleanliness standards;
- Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, replacement of furnishings and equipment;
- Plan maintenance and emergency repair o f the restaurant premises, equipment, cooking equipment, refrigeration equipment, heating and air conditioning equipment;
- Make decisions and solve problems concerning restaurant operation;
- Implement operational procedures as per McDonald’s policies;
- Perform Planned Maintenance based on McDonald’s standards;
- Recruit, hire, motivate and oversee training of the cleaning and maintenance staff;
- Provide leadership, guidance and direction to members to achieve goals;
- Provide coaching and feedback to staff and assess performance on and ongoing basis;
- Perform cleaning and maintenance duties as required;
- Ensure compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines;
- Communicate with customers, resolve any issues or complaints;
- Control inventory and monitor revenues;
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers;
- Follow budgets and discuss them with senior management;
- Prepare and submit annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly reports.
- Must be able to speak English;
- Secondary (high) school gradu ation certificate;
- 2 – 3 years of experience;
- Must be able to manage u p to 10 people;
- Work Conditions: Fast-paced environment , work under pressure, repetitive tasks, handling heavy loads, physically demanding, attention to detail, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, excellent oral communication, reliability, organized, dependability, accurate, client focus, effective interpersonal skills, team player.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail:10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B6
In-person: 10520 – 111 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T5G 0B 6 from 9am to 19pm
By email: joseph.gebran”at”post.mcdonalds.ca (Please write job title in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth and people with disabilities.