We are looking for a highly motivated individual to fill our manager role
Job duties (would include but not limited to):
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the bar.
- Determine the type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Running and improving all operations at an excellent level
- driving Guests to the restaurant, ensuring that we exceed their expectations and ensuring Guests come back
- Maximize long term profitability through positive leadership. This includes boosting team morale, increasing guest satisfaction, building sales and training future leaders.
- Maintain budgeted sales growth, beverage and labour cost of goods
- Maintain a clean and efficient work environment
- Enjoys the ups and downs of the restaurant industry
- hard Working and dedicated team player who gains satisfaction from solving re-occuring problems
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management and/or equivalent an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.