Restaurant Shift Supervisor
2400257 Ontario Corporation o/a La Prep
We are presently looking to fill a permanent full-time Restaurant Shift Supervisor Position for our La Prep Restaurant in Mississauga, Ontario
Location of Work: 2325 Matheson Blvd E, Mississauga, ON L4W 5B3
Permanent, full-time, $13.25/hour, 40 hours per week
10 days paid vacation per year
Supervising, organizing and planning of shift operations at our La Prep restaurant
- Participating in the recruitment and training of staff members;
- Overseeing staff activities to ensure compliance with internal policies and established procedures;
- Assist the manager in budget preparation, and ensure that the prepared budget is followed;
- Supervising inventory controls and maintaining necessary supply levels;
- Working with staff to develop means of achieving daily and weekly sales quotas;
- Ensuring customer needs are met and administered to in a professional matter;
- Maintaining general upkeep and protection of restaurant property;
- Establishing and maintaining weekly work schedules;
Education – Completion of Secondary School is required. Completion of at least a post-secondary diploma in food service, business, administration, or management is required.
Experience – Previous experience in the food service industry is required. 1-2 years of experience in a supervisory role is required.
Skills – strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated leadership ability, financial management and organizational skills
We encourage applications from members of underrepresented groups in the Canadian labour market.
Please apply by email to email@example.com.