Consort AG Foods in Consort, AB seeks a qualified Retail Sales Supervisor to work with.
Minimum 2 years of retail sales experience as a sales clerk or cashier is required.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 18.30
Working Hours: 35 Hours / Week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation / Year
Language of Work: English
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales staff and cashiers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates for an interview will be contacted.
Consort AG Foods encourages underrepresented groups such as newcomers and first nations to apply.
Consort AG Foods (1985187 Alberta Ltd.)
4919 50 Street, Consort, AB T0C 1B0