Company: Newfoundland and Labrador Inc. o/a The Paint Shop
The Paint Shop is the largest Benjamin Moore retailer in Canada, a relationship that has grown stronger over our forty year history. The Paint Shop is also Canada’s largest Floors First retailer, with thousands of flooring styles corner to corner, a new and exciting opportunity for The Paint Shop brand. We have windows covered too, with all the big names in blinds and shades, like Hunter Douglas, Levolor, Shade-O-Matic and Atmosphere.
Business address: 139-1 Avalon Dr., Labrador City. NL, A2V 2Z2
Location of work: same as above
Type of Employment: Full time –permanent/ part time
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Operate cash register,
- Operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems,
- Provide advice about merchandise,
- Prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease,
- Prepare sales, rental or leasing contracts and accept cash, cheque, credit card or automatic debit payment,
- Assist in display of merchandise,
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease,
- Conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce,
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates,
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
-Education: Completion of secondary school is an asset
-Experience: Experience as a retail salesperson is an asset
Salary: $12.78 to $14.00 hourly, 40.00 hours per week, 9am -5.30pm. Position requires flexibility in scheduling; including weekend hours as needed.
Benefits: Disability, Extended Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance. Uniforms and discounts.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 139-1 Avalon Dr., Labrador City. NL, A2V 2Z2