Clothing Store Manager
Pabbi’s reet riwaz fashion Inc looking for an energetic individual to manage their Store Unit 159 -12899 80 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 0E6. As a Store Manager you will be performing all duties described below-
Duties may include:
• Develop and implement Marketing Strategies
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the business
• Plan Budgets and keep track of revenues and expenditures.
• Maintain inventory controls for products.
• Promotes general discipline within the work area.
• Provide quality service to customers and resolve customer complaints.
• Coordinate with vendors and place orders for supplies according to the sales and demand.
• Develop and implement market strategies
• Implement Proper display, management and tagging of merchandise.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Prepare monthly financial and sales reports
• Prepare monthly sales achievement and out of stock reports.
• Ensure quality standards and compliance with safety regulations.
Requirements for the Job-
– Minimum 2 years Previous Managerial or supervisory experience
– Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience
– Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include weekends, evenings, early morning’s
shifts and holidays.
– Ability to read write and speak and comprehend English effectively.
– Basic math skill to handle the money.
– Completion of High School or Diploma is required
Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations. Strong interpersonal and verbal and written skills.
What we offer-
– $27.00 per hour with over time after 40 hours per weak.
– 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.