GSB Developments Ltd needs 1 Gas station Store Manager
GSB developments ltd looking for an energetic individual as a Store Manager for their gas station 6000 No 5 Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2T9. Position is full time with 8 hours a day/40 hour a week. As a Gast station Store Manager, you will be performing all duties described below-
- Develop and implement Marketing Strategies
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the business
- Plan Budgets and keep track of revenues and expenditures.
- Maintain inventory controls for products and gas to be sold.
- Promotes general discipline within the work area.
- Provide quality service to customers and resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate with vendors and place orders for supplies according to the sales and demand.
- Develop and implement market strategies
- Implement Proper display, management and tagging of merchandise.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Prepare monthly financial and sales reports
- Prepare monthly sales achievement and out of stock reports.
- Ensure quality standards and compliance with safety regulations.
– Minimum 2 years Previous Managerial or supervisory experience
– Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience
– Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include weekends, evenings, early morning’s shifts and holidays.
– Ability to read write and speak and comprehend English effectively.
– Basic math skill to handle the money.
– Completion of High School or Diploma is required
Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations. Strong interpersonal and verbal and written skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines; requirement to be able to lift and work with 50 pounds Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral
communication; Organized; Adaptability; Analytical; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal-oriented; Hardworking; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
What we offer-
– $29.00 per hour
– 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
– Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: 6000 No 5 Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2T9