Shell Crofton BC
Shell Crofton BC looking for One energetic individuals as a Store Manager for evening shifts for their Gas Sation Convenience store situated 8314 Crofton RdCrofton, BC V0R 1R0 at Shell Crofton BC. Position is full time with 8 hours a day/40 hour a week for each store Manager. As a Gas Station Store Manager, you will be performing all duties described below-
- Develop and implement Marketing Strategies
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the business
• Plan Budgets and keep track of revenues and expenditures.
• Maintain inventory controls for products.
• Promotes general discipline within the work area.
• Provide quality service to customers and resolve customer complaints.
• Coordinate with vendors and place orders for supplies according to the sales and demand.
• Develop and implement market strategies
• Implement Proper display , management and tagging of merchandise.
• Develop and implement marketing strategies.
• Prepare monthly financial and sales reports
• Prepare monthly sales achievement and out of stock reports.
• Ensure quality standards and compliance with safety regulations.
– Minimum 2 years Previous Managerial or supervisory experience
– Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience
– Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include week ends, evenings, early morning’s shifts and holidays.
– Ability to read write and speak and comprehend English effectively.
– Basic math skill to handle the money.
– Completion of High School or Diploma is required
Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations. Strong interpersonal and verbal and written skills.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Tight deadlines; requirement to be able to lift and work with 50 pounds Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Organized; Adaptability; Analytical; Creativity; Efficiency; Energetic; Goal- oriented; Hardworking; Positive attitude; Proactive; Quick learner; Time management
What we offer-
– $29.00 per hour
– 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
– Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: 8314 Crofton RdCrofton, BC V0R 1R0