Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Retail Store Supervisors (6211)
NOC Job Title: Sales Supervisor – Retail
12885 85 Avenue
Surrey, British Columbia
- Manage and co-ordinate sales staff working on the floor
- Effectively manage the store to ensure that customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Assign sales workers the duties and prepare work schedules.
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Purchase inventory and products to sufficiently service customers to ensure efficiency while keeping in line with the budget.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and healthy working environment, and to take reasonable care of their own health and safety at work and of all other staff.
- Hire and train the new sales staff by providing the leadership, knowledge, and business expertise necessary to attain the sales, service, operations, and profit goals while exceeding customer service expectations.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Completion of Secondary School is required.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year experience in retail and/or related field experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply