Indian Head Liquidation Store Ltd.
We are currently looking for a Store Supervisor for our store!
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to recognize and solve routine problems/resolve issues that may arise in the store
- Good communicator
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Previous management experience an asset
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 lbs from various heights to/from shelves
- Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift)
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves and counters
- Requires motions of bending, wrapping, sweeping and mopping
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.