Company: Goliath Roofing Inc.
Business information: Goliath Roofing is a top notch roofing company. We are a dedicated team that provides roofing solutions for residential buildings and houses.
Business Location: 8 King Street, Box 1068 Clinton ON, N0M 1L0
Work Location: Various locations throughout ON depending on client’s location
Type of Employment: Full time – Seasonal/ 6 month contract
Estimated Start Date: April 2020
- Load and unload and transport construction materials.
- Erect and dismantle ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites.
- Assist roofers in removing old roofs and building new roofs.
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment.
- Operate pneumatic hammers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as air compressors, reciprocating saws, air guns, nail guns and drills.
– Education: Education is not required
– Experience: Experience in the trade or general construction experience is a strong asset. On-the-job training is provided.
– Valid Driver License is an asset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Work at heights and outdoors
- Manual dexterity
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00 per hour, 40-45 Hours per week
Benefits: We provide uniforms, transport (from the business location to the working places) and $1000 in medical and dental assistance. Accommodation provided at a cost. Transportation costs are covered if the worker needs to relocate.
Important Information: This position requires working 40 to 45 hours per week, from Monday to Friday. Work schedule is from 7am to 5pm with 1 hour of lunch and 15 min break. Flexibility on schedule is required. Weekends/overtime may be required depending on the weather conditions and projects schedules.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 8 King Street, Box 1068 Clinton ON, N0M 1L0