Royal Metro College is hiring a bookkeeper
Term of employment:
- Full-time and Permanent (35 hours per week)
- Flexible Hour
Available Position: 1
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- English language skills
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field OR Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting) OR Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Work Locations/Business Address:
- 203-403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC, Canada, V3K 3V9
- $23.50 per hour
- Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $35.25
- 10 days of paid vacation per year
- 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org *Please include a keyword “bookkeeper” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review. Employer will cover the relocation cost.
APPLY NOW! Send your resume to email@example.com