Royal Metro College is hiring an Administrative Assistant
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent (35 hours per week)
Available Position: 1
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Discharge support tasks for organizing conference and seminars.
- English language skills
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries OR previous clerical experience is required.
Work Locations/Business Address:
- 203-403 North Road, Coquitlam, BC, Canada, V3K 3V9
- $23.50 per hour
- Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $35.25
- 10 days of paid vacation per year
- 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, send your resume to email@example.com *Please include a keyword “administrative assistant” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review. Employer covers the relocation cost.
APPLY NOW! Send your resume To firstname.lastname@example.org