Sahdra Holdings Ltd looking for an energetic individual as a Store Manager for their Chevron gas station 18438 16 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 9W7 Position is full time with 8 hours a day/40 hour a week. As a Gast station Store Manager, you will be performing all
duties described below-
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the Gas station.
- Plan Budgets and keep track of revenues and expenditures.
- Maintain inventory controls for products.
- Promotes general discipline within the work area.
- Provide quality service to customers and resolve customer complaints.
- Coordinate with vendors and place orders for supplies according to the sales and demand.
- Develop and implement market strategies to increase the sale of Gas station.
- Implement Proper display , management and tagging of merchandise.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Prepare monthly financial and sales reports
- Prepare monthly sales achievement and out of stock reports.
- Ensure quality standards and compliance with safety regulations.
– Minimum 2 to 3 years Previous Managerial or supervisory experience
– Previous retail experience and/or customer service experience
– Availability to work a variety of hours, which may include week ends, evenings, early morning’s shifts and holidays.
– Ability to read write and speak and comprehend English effectively.
– Basic math skill to handle the money.
– Completion of High School or Diploma is required
What we offer-
– $29.00 per hour
– 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period
– Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time position.
If eligible, please apply with resume and cover letter via:
Mail: 18438 16 Ave Surrey, BC V3S 9W7