- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
Tophay Agri-Industries Inc. located in Vanderhoof, B.C., is a company specializing in the compression of high-quality Canadian hay for export markets, particularly in Asia. We are looking for an experienced and skilled Sales Manager.
Position; Sales Manager (NOC 0124)
Full Time (37.5 hours a week, 5 days a week), Permanent
Hourly Wage; $34.00 – $39.00
Benefit; 10 days Paid vacation per year / Extended Medical plan after 3 months of Employments.
Position Available; 1
- At least 3 years of extensive practical sales experience with good customer service. (Asian Market Sales experience is a great asset)
- Solid sales skills with a proven track record
- Abundant experience of market development in Korea, China, and Asia and the Middle East.
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Willing and able to travel abroad if necessary
- Language: English
- Contact overseas counterparts and forecast buyers’ requests
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Create incremental demands in Korea, China, and Asia by utilizing business networks in the related fields
- Visit overseas key buyers and make competitive offers
- Monitor market price of materials and manage gross margin portfolio
- Help the owner ensure material quality and manage order deadline
- Consistent monitoring of customer enquiries and complaints, and resolve problems
- Publish promotional materials
- Perform other administrative duties if required
Location of Work (Business Address)
3427 Carmen Hill West Rd., Vanderhoof, BC, V0J 3A1
Ways of Applying
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention “Sales Manager” on the subject line)
Mail; PO Box 923, Vanderhoof, BC, V0J 3A0
In-person; visit to the address above between 2PM and 4PM only.
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: