Tophay Agri-Industries Inc. located in Vanderhoof, B.C., is a company specializing in the compression of high-quality Canadian hay for export markets, particularly in Asia. We are looking for an experienced and skilled Sales Manager.
Position; Sales Manager (NOC 0124)
Full Time (37.5 hours a week, 5 days a week), Permanent
Hourly Wage; $34.00 – $39.00
Benefit; 10 days Paid vacation per year / Extended Medical plan after 3 months of Employments.
Position Available; 1
- At least 3 years of extensive practical sales experience with good customer service. (Asian Market Sales experience is a great asset)
- Solid sales skills with a proven track record
- Abundant experience of market development in Korea, China, and Asia and the Middle East.
- University degree or college diploma in a related field
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Willing and able to travel abroad if necessary
- Language: English
- Contact overseas counterparts and forecast buyers’ requests
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Create incremental demands in Korea, China, and Asia by utilizing business networks in the related fields
- Visit overseas key buyers and make competitive offers
- Monitor market price of materials and manage gross margin portfolio
- Help the owner ensure material quality and manage order deadline
- Consistent monitoring of customer enquiries and complaints, and resolve problems
- Publish promotional materials
- Perform other administrative duties if required
Location of Work (Business Address)
3427 Carmen Hill West Rd., Vanderhoof, BC, V0J 3A1
Ways of Applying
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org (Please mention “Sales Manager” on the subject line)
Mail; PO Box 923, Vanderhoof, BC, V0J 3A0
In-person; visit to the address above between 2PM and 4PM only.
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.