Skye Lodge in Port Hastings, Nova Scotia is looking for a competent Sales Manager.
At least college degree in business or related field is required
Several years of experience in sales establishment is required
English skills are required.
Wage: C$ 37.70 / hour
Working hours: 35 hours working / week (full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% for vacation pay
Work Location: 160 Hwy 4, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1M5
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales for the hotel
- Establish and maintain organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Develop action plans and set goals for increased revenue and maximum profit for hotel management
- Implement sales strategies necessary for attracting clients
- Carry out research and analysis to identify new markets and business opportunities
- Prepare and distribute promotional and advertisement materials to create awareness for hotel products/ services
- Maintain positive relationships with clients to encourage repeat and recurring business
- Supervise and train hotel sales representatives
- Assign job duties to hotel sales personnel and ensure effective performance of assigned tasks
Please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. We appreciate all the interests, but only selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.
160 Hwy 4, Port Hastings, NS B9A 1M5