Do your daydreams take you to the great outdoors – on a quad, sled, boat or a motorbike? Do you work just to play in the ultimate playground on snow, road, water, or dirt? If you answered yes to these questions, and are a detailed, team oriented player with a strong work ethic, then we should talk! An exciting position is available with Banner Recreation and Marine – Motortech (934 10th Ave N, Golden, V0A1H2, BC). We are looking for a people oriented and sales focused person to join our team as a Sales Specialist.
Company Information: It’s time to enjoy the outdoors! Banner Recreation and Marine celebrates over 18 years as a Powersports dealership in Interior BC. With three locations, we strive to be recognized as one of the most respected Powersports dealers in the industry. We accomplish this by offering; PREMIUM BRANDS and products, supported by EXCEPTIONAL PEOPLE that are industry trained that provide an unmatched PURCHASE EXPERIENCE.
Banner Recreation and Marine proudly services and sells the following brands: Can-Am, Spyder, Can-Am ATV and SSV, Skidoo, Seadoo, Kawasaki, Campion Marine, Biltmore Fibertoon, and Southbay Pontoon boats.Sales Specialist; the successful candidate must be an enthusiast in the Powersports or Marine
industry.The Ideal Candidate
– Minimum 1-2 years of retail sales experience with power sports
– Minimum education requirement – degree or diploma in Business, Sales or Engineering
– Experience with current social media practices and internet applications, specifically sales and marketing
– Experience building sales estimates and quotes
– Experience with inventory management, stock-take and purchasing
– Must have demonstrated ability to develop and execute sales programs with new and existing clients
– Must have demonstrated ability to provide after-sales support and advice, and ability to problem solve
– Must have demonstrated ability to build client trust and maintain business relationships
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– Will be a strong writer and editor, well-spoken and comfortable interacting as a company representative
– Ability to provide training, mentoring and supervision to other employees
– Positive attitude toward company, customers and product.
– Ability to handle cash and Interac transactions, and complete daily cash balance
– Must be an outgoing and energetic team player with strong interpersonal skills
– Must be extremely organized and have the proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Will be deadline-oriented with a keen attention to detail
– Must be fluent in English language
• Day to day selling of Powersports units and parts
• Assign duties to other sales staff, provide training and supervision
• Supervision and management of daily cash balance
• Complete technical BRP training and maintain accreditation
• Identify and secure new clients, both commercial and private, and maintain these relationships
• Maintain adequate inventory and provide reports to the general manager
• Develop and execute sales programs to increase sales volume
• Assist with planning and execution of social media initiatives
• Supervise team of employees as required by manager
This is a permanent full-time position paying an annual wage of $51,376 along with potential profit sharing based on company annual profits. Employees are allowed to utilize demonstration machines under approval from management.