Express Scripts Canada is actively looking for an Executive Assistant (Bilingual in French and English) to provide administrative support to our Executive Team. This position will be assisting with special projects and other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain schedules, screen callers, schedule appointments, make travel arrangements, complete expense reports for President and Vice Presidents
- Plan and coordinate all leadership meetings: Executive meetings; Senior Management Team meetings, off-site management meetings
- Prepare materials for meetings
- Attend senior management meetings to take minutes and follow through with distribution to senior management team
- Provide a communication link between President, Vice Presidents and Directors.
- Where required, providing telephone coverage, assisting callers and conveying detailed messages
- Support legal filing requirements for contracts and agreements
- Prepare presentations and reports as required
- Oversee the travel and credit card program
- Prepare corporate purchase orders and process invoices
- Coordinate executive budget and forecasts
- Support coordination of all internal employee related events
- Ability to assist with receptionist and mailroom duties, as necessary
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a senior level administrative support position
- Advanced experience in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Fluency in French and English
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels of the organization
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information and situations with diplomacy, discretion and good judgment.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
Human Resources & Corporate Service is charged with ensuring that Express Scripts Canada effectively manages and supports its human capital investment while promoting organizational development and talent management.
ABOUT EXPRESS SCRIPTS CANADA
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.