JP Acme Overseas Consultants Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Positions Available: 1
Overtime: $ 33.45 hourly after working for over 40 hours a week
Benefits: As Per company Policy. 4 % Vacation pay.
NOC Group: Secretaries (Except Legal and Medical) (1241)
NOC Job Title: Secretary-Clerk
7445 132 Street
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 1J8 Canada
JP Acme Overseas Consultants Ltd. located at Unit #2008 7445, 132 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 1J8 is looking for 1 Secretary Clerk who possess good communication and writing skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Consultants in preparing client’s case including organization of files and record keeping.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Assist Consultants by sorting mail, filing, answering phones, greeting clients, scheduling meetings, preparing applications and restocking supplies.
- Draft E-mails and Letters (correspondence).
- Answer phone calls and record client inquiries.
- Order office supplies and maintains inventory.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person.
- Use office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, and video conferencing equipment.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- Determine and establish office procedures as requested by a superior.
- May organize conferences.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other programs for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree is an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can email their resume at email@example.com or mail it to #2008-7445, 132 Street, Surrey, BC V3W 1J8.