Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Security Guards and Related Occupations (6651)
NOC Job Title: Security Guard
Surrey, British Columbia
V3W 4E8 Canada
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, over time to start after 40 hour a week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment.
• Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
• Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property.
• Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences.
• Report in detail any suspicious incidents.
• Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter.
• Monitor and control access at building entrances and vehicle gates.
• Watch alarm systems or video cameras and operate detecting/emergency equipment.
• Perform first aid or CPR.
• Other job duties instructed by supervisor.
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• Must have a valid Security Guard License.
• Integrity and professionalism.