Job Title: Senior Analyst, Financial
Job Number: 292-16/17
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: January 11, 2017
Language Requirement: English
Financial analysis expertise needed
Contribute to the financial planning process through support of portfolio growth and profitability modelling systems.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and interpret complex model analyses
- Support and influence strategic and operational decision-making
- Evaluate financial performance, business opportunities and operational risk
- Participate in model development, maintenance and analytics
What we’re looking for:
- Team player who seeks out opportunities to collaborate
- Experienced analyst with thorough knowledge of financial statements
- Conceptual thinker able to make value-add analysis and recommendations
What you’ll need:
- A degree in finance, economics or commerce plus a related designation and at least three years of experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- In-depth knowledge of financial management theories, techniques, practices and trends
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.