Job Title: Senior Developer, Blockchain
Job Number: 130-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Find this Location
Closing Date: September 14, 2017
Division: Information Technology
Language Requirement: English
Experience as full stack developer required
Work on emerging technologies, build proof of concepts and collaborate with business teams to identify the right solution.
What you’ll do:
- Lead blockchain projects, including proof of concepts; monitor blockchain technologies
- Help conceptualize use cases by sharing your blockchain expertise
- Recommend architecture and technologies based on the use cases
What we’re looking for:
- Innovative problem-solver with strong critical thinking skills
- Technical leader who can coach and mentor
- Collaborator who excels in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker who learns by experimentation
What you’ll need:
- A degree in computer science or engineering and at least five years of related full stack development experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Hands-on experience building and releasing blockchain applications or POCs
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.