Senior Director, Corporate Sales (NOC 0015)
The Senior Director, Corporate Sales primary duty is to plan, organize and evaluate Q4’s corporate sales strategy in an assigned territory. In conjunction with Senior Management and Directors, the Senior Director is required to establish the marketing direction and sales initiative to meet the corporate objectives and goals of Q4.
The Sr. Director will specifically be responsible for:
- Formulating sales and marketing programs (including cold calling, networking, social media, marketing and other client acquisition tactics) to meet quarterly objectives;
- Organizing sales teams and associated staff positions and co-ordinate sales work within region;
- Allocating human and financial resources to implement sales and marketing policies and programs; and establishing financial and administrative controls;
- Formulating promotional campaigns and selecting managers and staff/ team members;
- Representing Q4, in negotiations and other official functions;
- Completing all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Q4’s forecasting cadence; and
- Driving sales objectives for Q4 while meeting budget requirements.
A university degree in business administration, finance or economics or other related discipline.
- Several years (7-10) of experience as a mid-level sales manager with a track record of success;
- Specialization in the investor relations arena through specific university or college training in that area or through previous experience;
- Proven track record of cultivating business relationships;
- Experience ‘hunting’ for business – creating and delivering sales strategy, developing and executing lead generation programs;
- Solid understanding of the competitive landscape and strong knowledge of the IR market, coupled with financial acumen;
- Experience with a fast-paced start-up environment; and
- Extensive knowledge of SaaS
Successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- A ‘Driven for Results’ mentality, willing to meet /exceed monthly/quarterly Q4 revenue objectives while meeting budget requirements;
- Ability to be the ‘Voice of the Customer’, to act as the Customer champion within Q4 to ensure we continue to exceed our commitments and delight our Customers;
- Ability to identify probable obstacles and strategies for overcoming them;
- A strong belief in accountability and one who takes great pride in the quality of the products and the efficiency of the tea;
- Strong motivation, self-confidence, and the desire and energy to roll up sleeves and make things happen;
- Self-starter with a “can-do” mentality; and
- Service centric attitude.
Language/Communication: Excellent English communication (written and oral skills) are required;
Location: Q4 Head Office in GTA and US and Canadian Client Sites (Frequent travel is required)
To apply: Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Benefits: Eligible to participate in extensive supplemental health and dental programs and salary range is $55.29-74.50 per hour.
Q4 Inc (Q4) is the fastest growing provider of corporate investor web solutions for public companies in the United States. We’re crushing many of our competitors in head-to-head competition – largely because we have the best product suite in our space. We provide the most innovative IR products in the market – which is one reason why close to 20% of the Fortune 500 use our platforms to run their corporate websites, mobile applications and social media engagements.