- Work with Information Systems and Business to evaluate user requests, clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified computer programs. Assist in determining feasibility, time requirements, compatibility with current system and system capabilities.
- The candidate will help define and document the business processes, data maps, and consult with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions. He or she will help specify system designs, data, workflow, and logical processes to meet project objectives and overall business goals.
- Monitor ongoing performance of systems and develop updates or modifications according to business needs.
- Provide off-hour support with on call rotation.
- Provide assistance to team with issues needing technical expertise. Provide on-the-job training for new or existing team members.
- Code new or modified computer programs into existing systems and test program effectiveness. Evaluate error messages, modify codes and troubleshoot programming problems.
- 7-10 years of experience in Information Systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in agile teams.
- Highly experienced with Java back-end programming languages.
- Familiarity with spring framework with 5 years of experience. (Spring Boot knowledge will be an advantage)
- Familiarity with Angular 2+ with 2 years of experience.
- Strong customer focus, adaptable, flexible and willing to learn
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Communicate technical information in a concise, understandable and accurate fashion to non-technical personnel
- Ability to prioritize work load and meet multiple project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make decisions with assistance from senior staff
- Strong oral and written facilitation and communication skills, including the ability to follow standards and methodology
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
About Express Scripts Canada
Express Scripts Canada, a registered business name of ESI Canada, an Ontario partnership indirectly controlled by Express Scripts, Inc. (Nasdaq: ESRX), is one of Canada’s leading providers of health benefits management services. From its corporate headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario, just outside Toronto, Express Scripts Canada provides a full range of integrated pharmacy benefit management (PBM) services to insurers, third-party administrators, plan sponsors and the public sector, including health-claims adjudication and processing services, Home Delivery Pharmacy Services, benefit-design consultation, drug-utilization review, formulary management, and medical and drug-data analysis services, to better facilitate the best possible health outcomes at the lowest possible cost.
It will be a condition of employment that the successful candidate receives the Enhanced Reliability Clearance from the Federal Government. The candidate will be required to provide supporting documentation in order to receive Clearance if required.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a positive work environment built on solid corporate values, integrity, mutual respect, collaboration, passion, service and alignment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a diverse, inclusive and accessible workplace. By embracing diversity, we build a more effective organization that empowers our employees to be the best that they can be.
We are committed to creating a working environment that is barrier-free and we are prepared to provide accommodation for people with disabilities. Thank you for your interest in this position, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No telephone calls please.
For more information about Express Scripts Canada, visit its Web site at www.express-scripts.ca.