Jinya Ramen Bar is seeking Two Senior Ramen Chefs for its Toronto location.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
– Base hourly wage of $16.20/hr;
– 4% vacation pay in lieu;
– Extended health and dental benefits after a 3-month probation period;
– Based on performance and sales revenue, a maximum 10-20% bonus may be given (paid semi-annually).
Shifts: 40 hours per week on a shift schedule between the hours of 9am and Midnight.
– Inspect all ingredients for quality and freshness;
– Prepare everything on our menu;
– Oversee preparation of all dishes and prioritize orders received in the kitchen
– Ensure meals leaving the kitchen are consistent in presentation and quality;
– Maintain records of food and other kitchen equipment supplies, submit necessary reports to General Manager for replenishment;
– Coordinate and schedule kitchen staff for shifts and breaks;
– Assist General Manager in hiring and interviewing potential kitchen staff candidates;
– In the absence of the General Manager, provide training to and supervise new kitchen staff;
– Creating and monitoring ramen soup bases according to specialized recipes, ingredients, and stewing process.
– Minimum 3 years of commercial experience as a Cook;
– Previous supervisory experience is an asset;
– Japanese language abilities are assets;
– English language skills are required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Or mail resume to:
Jinya Ramen Bar
Unit 100-399 Church St,
*Please indicate in your resume whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada.