Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma
NOC Group: User Support Technicians (2282)
NOC Job Title: Software Technical Support Analyst
4300 N. Fraser Way
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5J 0B3 Canada
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken
- Contacting electronically or in person with the computer users facing difficulties.
- To execute solutions with references from guides, manual and other documents
- Conduct seminars, meetings with the users regarding identified difficulties.
- Collect information and maintain problems and solutions log for the users.
- Redesign applications and software required.
- Supervise other users and technical support members.
- Provide proper network, internet support to the users.
- Completion of Secondary School Education is required.
- Minimum Post-Secondary Education in the same field required.
How to Apply
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: