Southside Diner in Whistler is hiring a Kitchen Helper.
Term of employment: Full-time and Permanent position available
Available Position: 1
- Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas
- Sweep and mop floors, and perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
– Communication Skills in English (Basic)
– Completion of secondary school.
– On-the-job training will be provided.
Work Locations/Business Address:
– 2102 Lake Placid Rd, Whistler, B.C. V0N 1B2
– $12.65 per hour plus tip / 40 hours per week
-Overtime wage (After 40 hours per week) is $18.98!
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay are provided on duties
How to apply:
– If you are interested in, please send your resume to email@example.com by e-mail with “Kitchen Helper” in the subject line.
Note: Canadian Citizens, Canadian Permanent Residents, Aboriginals and New Immigrants will get priority review. Part time position negotiable.
APPLY NOW! Send Your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org