Are you ready to be the next face of APTN? Do you enjoy being in front of the camera and have a knack for building positive relationships? Does participating in deep research and high level TV production motivate you?
If you said yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
- Become part of the APTN National News team at one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
- Represent APTN by being the face our viewers recognize
- Join our award winning team and provide in depth coverage of the issues facing Indigenous communities
- Be part of the voice that shares the “story within a story”
- Share your vision on current and emerging issues
As our Sr. Researcher/Writer, you will:
- Deliver original News and Current Affairs stories for print and broadcast
- Produce the highest quality news and current affairs stories for print and broadcast
- Develop content and participate in the production of APTN National News
- Take pride in maintaining APTN’s excellent reputation
- Remain current on national issues relevant to Indigenous Peoples
- A diploma or certificate in a related discipline and proven relatable experience
- Strong demonstrated experience with the web, MS outlook, broadcast technology and broadcast journalism
- An understanding of Indigenous culture and the ability to articulate issues relevant to Indigenous communities
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, coupled with the ability to share complex ideas
- A valid driver’s license and clear driver’s abstract, since you will be travelling to obtain some exciting stories
Your new opportunity awaits, come and see what makes us one of Canada’s top employers! Visit us: by 3 p.m. CST Thursday, June 29, 2017. https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=aptn