GGS Building Maintenance Ltd. is hiring 5 Steel Stud Framers
Company Name: GGS Building Maintenance Ltd.
Company Address: 12194 86th Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3W 3H7
NOC GROUP: 7271
Position Available: 5
Hours: 40 Hours per Week
Work Location: As same as Company Address
Job Type: FULL TIME – PERMANENT
SALARY: $25.50-27.50/ hour
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Requirement and Skills:
- Education: Completion of Secondary education
- Work Experience: Over 4 years of related work experience
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation;
- Measure and mark surfaces to lay out work, according to blueprints or drawings, using tape measures, straightedges or squares, and marking devices;
- Construct building frameworks, including wall studs, floor joists, and doorframes. Mark positions of all studs on the ceiling and floor tracks;
- Operate basic cutting and welding equipment & power tools;
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures;
- Improve job quality by identifying and suggesting improvements;
- Follow all safety procedures;
- Other duties as required.
Please apply via Email at email@example.com only.