Sake Japanese in Selkirk, MB is looking for an experienced Sushi Chef.
Job Position: Sushi Chef
Number of Job Openings: 1
Language of Work: English
- Oversee the daily food preparation, direct kitchen staff and handle any food-related concerns
- Create new recipes and menu
- Make garnishes for special rolls and signature dishes
- Dress and fillet raw fishes by skinning and deboning
- Hire, train, and supervise cooks.
- 3 years of experience in commercial cooking industry
- Completion of secondary school is required.
Term: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $20 per hour
Benefit: 4% of salary as vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation
Location: 380 Eveline Street, Selkirk, MB, R1A 1N3
Please send your resume via email, firstname.lastname@example.org