WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Underhill Food Services Ltd. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Swing Managers (Food Service Supervisors)at our Edmonton location: 9660 Ellerslie Rd, Edmonton, AB T6X 0N5
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty;Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Vacancies:4 Job start date:As soon as possible
Wage:$17.50 / Hour Hours:40 Hours / Week
Benefits:Group insurance benefits, Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
Terms of employment:Permanent, Full time, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours. This location is a 24-hour restaurant, therefore applicants must be flexible and able to work night shifts (11pm-7am).
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
- Address customer’s complaints and concerns;
- Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Prepare and submit reports.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities:Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking, Physically demanding
Ability to Supervise:3-4, 5-10 people
Personal Suitability:Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail:9660 Ellerslie Rd, Edmonton, AB T6X 0N5
In person:9660 Ellerslie Rd, Edmonton, AB T6X 0N5from 09:00 to 19:00
By email: email@example.com(Please write job title and restaurant location in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers, youth, students, visible minorities, veterans of Armed Forces and people with disabilities.