WE ARE HIRING!!!
McDonald’s is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
Gebran Enterprises Inc. o/a McDonald’s Restaurant is currently looking for Swing Managers (Food Service Supervisors) at 1 Edmonton City Centre NW, Suite 6, Edmonton, AB, T5J 4H5
Fun, exciting and positive environment; Competitive wages; Professional free uniforms; Access to group insurance benefits under group insurance plan; Free meal on duty; Growth opportunities; Excellent training programs; Equal opportunity employer; We take care of our employees. It’s time to work for us!
Job start date: As soon as possible
Wage: $16.00 / Hour
Hours: 40 Hours / Week
Benefits: Group insurance benefits, Bonus based on performance, Free uniform, Free meal on duty
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night.
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
• Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
• Establish methods to meet work schedules;
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
• Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
• Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
• Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies;
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
• Prepare and submit reports.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Walking
Ability to Supervise: 3-4, 5-10 people
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Team player, Client focus, Effective interpersonal skills
Work Setting: Food service establishment
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By mail: 1 Edmonton City Centre NW, Suite 6, Edmonton, AB, T5J 4H5
In person: 1 Edmonton City Centre NW, Suite 6, Edmonton, AB, T5J 4H5 from 09:00 to 19:00
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write job title and location in the e-mail subject)
McDonald’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Apprentices.