JOB TITLE: Telecommunication System Technician
EMPLOYER: UI Technologies Inc.
NO. OF VACANCIES: 2
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Completion of Secondary School is required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Minimum 3 years of experience is required.
JOB DUTIES: The duties and responsibilities of a Telecommunication System Technician are:
· Responsible for keeping current systems updated and running smoothly
· Analyzing the result for software application test and information, and telecommunication system test
· Knowledge and regular research on the latest technologies and practices to offer their customers the best system possible.
· Testing equipment and telecom circuits using various tools such as network diagnostic tools or standard hand tools
· Examine the telecom network trouble reports, computer analysis reports and clients complaints and rectify them
- Documents network by labeling and routing equipment and cables; recording configuration diagrams and specifications.
- Gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools, assessing installation site, preparing an installation diagram by studying customer orders, manuals, and technical specifications
- Use electronic test and repair equipment to test and repair telecommunications equipment and systems
· Control and configure IP enabled telecommunications equipment using data network communications protocols such as telnet, ping, IP configuration, and FTP
WORK LOCATION: #112 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey BC V3W1W1
HOW TO APPLY: Interested can forward their resumes to UItechltd@gmail.com.
Note: No walk-ins and phone calls please