Kainth cloth house ltd is looking for energetic individual to join their team as a tailor for their location at 30485 blueridge drive Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B1. being a tailor you must perform all some of the following duties-
– Prepare made to measure garments, such as Indian ladies suits, wedding dresses, coats, suits for men and other customized outfits according to customer and manufacturer’s specifications and size table.
– Design patterns to fit measurements.
– Mark and cut fabric according to client’s measurements and sew it together to form final garment using sewing machine, hand needle and threads.
– Knowledge of how to sew leather and operate leather machine an asset.
– Schedule meeting with clients for trial fittings and do alterations if required.
– Repair torn and damaged garments.
– Use design patches and replace buttons, zippers, lining etc.
– Perform other related duties as requested.
– Must be able to communicate with customers in English.
-Completion of secondary school is required.
-Completion of college program or courses in tailoring or fashion designing with 1 year of experience.
-2 years of experience in the field.Salary: $16/hour for 40 hours/ week + over time
-Job Type: Full-time
-Salary: $16.00 /hour
-High school or equivalent
-working: 2 years