Talent Manager : 00008P39
Location- Toronto or Vancouver
HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the leading international bank in Canada. The HSBC Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,100 offices in 73 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. At HSBC, our objective is to be the world’s leading international bank. Since its formation in Hong Kong in 1865, the bank has helped to facilitate trade. Today our network covers 71 countries and territories in both established and emerging markets, making us well positioned for future growth as the world economy becomes more connected and trade and capital flows increase.
We look for people who are ambitious and want to develop their career while making a strong contribution to HSBC’s long-term, sustainable growth. To ensure we achieve this growth in the right way, we place great emphasis on our values, and are committed to applying the highest standards everywhere we do business. We want our people to feel able to speak up for what is right.
We put diversity at the heart of our business. Joining HSBC will give you the chance to work in a collegiate, supportive and inclusive environment in which we seek to develop and promote people based on merit. We will provide you with tailored training and support to help you identify and follow your chosen career path, as well as access to a range of market-competitive benefits.
Be a part of the Team
The Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Team at HSBC is responsible for developing and deploying strategic Talent attraction and onboarding initiatives nationally within the global talent acquisition strategy framework. Our philosophy is finding the right talent and helping them grow and develop their to their full potential. We take pride in our vast global network that provides a unique global career network for the true explorers.
The Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Relationship Manager (CMB) will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition and Senior HR Business Partner, CMB and will be accountable for managing the recruitment delivery into all lines of business via a RPO model. They will act as strategic partner to the HR Relationship Managers, RPO Recruitment Relationship Managers, senior business leaders and global talent acquisition team to develop innovative solutions, drive efficiency, develop proactive talent pipeline strategies and manage recruitment programs.
A day in the life of:
If you enjoy new challenges, this role is for you: no one day will be the same. On any given day you be working on developing/ managing TA strategy, driving talent pipelining strategies to identifying process efficiencies, managing projects, to vendor and stakeholder management, process optimization or researching best practices in talent technology/ analytics.
- Provide strategic support to the Senior stakeholders in Commercial Banking, HR RM’s, Head of D&I and HR senior leadership on pipeline strategies, HSBC employer branding, effective use of social media strategies, diversity recruitment as it relates to CMB
- Ensuring optimum business experience and satisfaction. Liaising with the Executive Recruitment agencies and Managed services provider for support for recruitment activity for vacancies outside of the outsource remit. (Temporary workers, Executive recruitment).
- To have accountability for the development, ownership and fulfilment of hiring plans for all Commercial Banking roles.
- Responsible for leading a robust Talent pipelining strategy for critical Commercial Banking Roles through various channels (mainly RPO, referrals, networking). Oversight of the CMB recruitment managers and drive optimum performance.
- Establish and maintain a strong network of Commercial banking talent through active networking and relationship building.
- To manage the delivery of CMB related Talent Acquisition process and operational efficiencies, which are compliant with bank and legislative requirements, thereby enabling business areas to meet their resourcing strategy and external hiring plans.
- Supports CMB Recruitment transformation projects and works with the HR Business partners, Relationship Managers and Talent Acquisition team in localization of new processes, change management and stakeholder management.
- Supports workforce planning to enable proactive recruitment.
- Leads the Onboarding strategy for CMB and and provides guidance to onboarding specialist/Analyst.
- Works with RPO to increase customer satisfaction through better quality of hires and improved candidate experience.
What are we looking for?
This role is ideal for someone who is passionate and experienced in Talent Acquisition, has global project management experience, has demonstrated strong relationship management skills, and loves to solve complex challenges.
• Minimum of six years Talent Acquisition experience and solid track record of working in partnership with senior management and other HR colleagues in an intellectually demanding environment. Executive search experience strongly preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience supporting Commercial banking in an executive or senior level recruitment
• Previous experience in managing recruitment delivery via an outsourced vendor.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience building proactive Talent Acquisition strategies, leading projects in a Project Manager capacity (ideally in a global environment)
• Experience of using Taleo (or other ATS), SAP, reporting analytics.
• Proven influencing and relationship management skills
• Proven track record of process and operational management, change management
• Solid business acumen and commercial awareness
• Proven ability to work under pressure within demanding timescales
• Demand/workforce planning experience with strong attention to detail.
• Recruiting designation or CHRP is desired
• Experience of producing strategic reports for Executive updates
• Ability to support global hours, and prior experience working in a complex global matrix environment
Job Field : Human Resources
Primary Location : North America-Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Schedule : Full-time Shift : Day Job
Type of Vacancy : Country vacancy
Job Posting : 20-Jan-2017, 22:19:38 Unposting Date : 25-Jan-2017, 23:59:00