Date Posted [Nov-16-16] (ID: 605214)
- Apply permanent designs to customer’s skin, using electric needles and chemical dyes
- May also apply temporary designs to customer’s skin
- Consult with client’s to create desired tattoo image.
- Advise clients on size, color, design and placement of their body art.
- Offer clients a portfolio of work to examine.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment, including donning gloves when contact with broken skin is possible, sterilizing single-use tattoo equipment and tools using an autoclave after each tattoo application and ensuring that all work surfaces are properly disinfected to avoid the spread of blood-borne viruses such as hepatitis, HIV and other communicable infectious diseases.
Minimum of 2+ years experience as a tattoo artist
240 3rd Ave
Kamloops, British Columbia, V2C 3M3 Canada
APPLY VIA E-MAIL: email@example.com