Company: Mackay Equipment Sales Ltd.
Business Information: Mackay Equipment Sales Ltd. was founded in September of 1979 and began operations from our farm location near Aberdeen, Saskatchewan. Mackay Equipment produces and supports a complete range of climate and management systems designed to maximize the health and growth of livestock and poultry for producers.
Business Address: 10-3342 Miller Ave., Saskatoon, SK S7K 7G9
Work Location: 3751 – 5th Ave., Lethbridge, AB T1H 5L4. Work locations include various sites within the Prairie Region of Canada in AB and SK. The worker might also have to travel to other sites in the Midwest United States.
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Technical sales specialists perform some or all the following duties:
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess clients’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
- May train customers’ staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- May conduct sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- May supervise the activities of other technical staff and sales specialists.
Technical sales specialists usually specialize in a particular line of goods or services.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
- University degree or college diploma in a program related to our products and services is preferred.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in sales or in a technical occupation related to our products or services are required.
– Please note that employer’s job reference letter will be required during the recruitment and hiring process.
– Critical thinking, job task planning and organizing is required
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Travel to rural locations and large production units
- Capable of driving, standing, and technical aptitude
- Working in animal and poultry house environments
Salary: $32.50 to $33.50 Hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Extended medical, disability and dental insurance provided.
Other benefits: Work meals and work transportation.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: #10, 3342 Millar Avenue Saskatoon SK S7K 7G9