Company: PRIME BOILER SERVICES LTD.
Business information: We are a leading-edge, single-source solution provider since 1991. Prime Boiler Services Ltd. has become a symbol of trust and quality in building, servicing and renting high performance boiler systems; committed to providing the best steam and heating solutions for the oil & gas upstream, oil & gas downstream, industrial, commercial & institutional, chemical and food & beverages sectors in Western Canada.
Business Location: 155 Queens Drive, Red Deer, AB, T4P 0R3
Work Location: 1807 – 5th Street, Nisku, Alberta T9E 7V7
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Assess clients’ needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
- Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of good or service
- Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service
- Prepare and administer sales contracts
- Provide input into product design where goods or services must be tailored to suit clients’ needs
- Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Train customers’ staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment
- Resolve product and service related problems
- Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
– A university degree/ diploma in a program related to the products we sell is preferred.
– Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in boilers is required, due to the very specialized field of steam and heating we handle for multiple industries such as: Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Chemical, Commercial & Institutional, and Industrial.
– Ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Client focus
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Overtime may be required
Salary: $31.00 to $33.00 per hour, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Dental insurance, disability and extended medical Insurance provided. Personal protective equipment provided. Health care spending account.
Important Information: This position requires working 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day. Work schedule from 8 am until 4:30 pm with 30 min lunch plus breaks as needed. 2 day off per week. No sick days provided. Overtime may be required depending on the customer needs.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: 155 Queens Drive, Red Deer, AB, T4P 0R3