- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Technical Support Supervsior
Job Title: Technical Support Supervisor
Employer: Anet Fiber Tech Inc.
NO. of Positions: 2
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Educational Requirements: Completion of 1 year college program in realted field is required.
Experience Requirements: 7 months to 1 year of experience is required.
- Plan, organize, schedule and supervise the day to day technical support operations, which encompasses all troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, RMA and installations.
- Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required.
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner, encourage involvement from a staff and foster a positive team environment
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction.
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times.
- Manage and Schedule training and development for all the technical support team i.e. new equipment, skills enhancement etc.
- Repair and joint the various size and type of antennas and microwaves cables to produce single line, fiber optic and coaxial.
- Set up, operate & analyze the electric assemblies & system and diagnose, test the performance of electrical and electronic components
Job Location: #112, 12025 Nordel Way, Surrey BC V3W1W1
How to Apply:Interested Candidates can forward their resumes to Anetfibergroup@gmail.com
Note: No walk-ins and telephone calls pleas
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: