Number of Hours: 35 Hours per week, over time to start after 40 hours a week.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Preparing and deploying staff workstations, including installations, upgrades, and repair of existing workstations;
• Supporting IT Department upgrades to hardware and software on school servers;
• Developing, implementing and maintaining agency hardware/software inventories;
• Evaluating and resolving system architecture issues and workstations help desk issues, including; hardware, networking and workstation configurations in a timely fashion;
• Maintaining record of inventory on all computer equipment of the school;
• Arranging and coordinating maintenance, trouble-shooting, repair and upgrade services, on site or off site, on school computer equipment;
• Assembling and disassembling computer networks with peripherals of the school for routine maintenance, repair and upgrading equipment;
• Researching, acquiring and installing commercial software programs that will facilitate staff operations for the school;
• Working with software suppliers to resolve technical problems related to staff software use;
• Ensuring agency compliance with the I.T Policy and Procedures;
• Performs other related duties assigned by the Information Technology Supervisor.
• Completion of College Diploma or Degree in Computer related field is preferred.
• Experience in the field is an asset.
• Committed to maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.